There could be multiple reasons for HP printer network scanner connection error for Mac.
· Your Mac device is not able to recognize the scanner.
· Your scanner is unable to connect with your Mac device due to the slow internet speed.
· The error could occur due to corrupted or improperly installed scanner drivers and software.
· If your scanner is in on mode, but not used for more than two hours, there are chances of offline or network connectivity errors.
· The wireless router placed too far may also result in a scanner network connection error.
For more information visit our website or call us on our toll-free numbers.