Having issues? We got your back!
PC Version Troubleshooting
Issue - Blinking screen/green screen
1. Play the game in windowed mode by pressing F11
2. Set your monitor to 1920x1080
3. Multiple monitors, or extended monitors are causing the blinking right now.
Issue – Error with Cooked/Uncooked content
1. Update your graphics drivers and reinstall the game
2. Try installing the 32-bit version of the game
Issue - Pressing “Enter to Continue” does not work
1. Unplug any controllers you have connected to your computer
2. Restart your computer
3. You should now be able to Press Enter To Continue.
Issue - Fatal Error on start
Solution: Reinstall the game. Install DirectX 11 on your PC
Issue - Screen Tear
Solution: Update Video Card drivers. For Nvidia video cards we recommend GeForce Experience to keep your drivers up to date.
Issue - I purchased Hello Neighbor from Helloneighborgame.com but did not receive the installer
Solution: Please email email@example.com and include your proof of purchase.
Mobile: iOS and Android Troubleshooting
Issue - I can’t play Hello Neighbor on my Android Device.
Solution: Hello Neighbor requires that Android Devices be running on a Snapdragon 835 or Snapdragon 845 Processor.
Issue - I can’t play Hello Neighbor on my Apple Device.
Solution: At this moment we have the supported devices listed in the description of the app. Said devices are the iPhone 6S, Ipad 5, Ipad Air 2, Ipad Mini 4 and newer. This is due to they have the graphics chips that can run the game efficiently.
Issue - I purchased the full version of Hello Neighbor and can’t play Act 2 or 3.
Solution Part A: Be sure that you complete Act 1 before moving onto Act 2.
Solution Part B: Contact the App Store that you purchased the game on and mention that after purchasing the full version of the game, the remainder of the game did not unlock.
Issue - Hello Neighbor won’t progress past the initial loading screen.
Solution: Be sure to check that your device is on our supported devices list.
Xbox Version Troubleshooting
Issue - Game crashing to dashboard.
Attention: This solution will delete entire save and you will need to restart
1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide, and then select My games and apps.
2. Highlight the game, press the Menu button on your controller, and then select Manage game.
3. In the menu on the left of the screen, scroll down to Saved Data, then highlight the saved data for your gamertag on the right and press the A button on your controller.
4. You'll be prompted to confirm deletion of this game save data:
5. Choose Delete everywhere
For other issues please contact us - firstname.lastname@example.org